Lead In 2020
Lead In 2020 - registration is now open!
Lead In 2020 will be held over Queen's Birthday weekend - Fri 29 May - Mon 1 June 2020 at Burns Lodge, Mosgiel
Our annual leaders' get together - Lead In - is always a rewarding experience, as anyone who has attended a previous Lead In, will tell you.
It's when song leaders and music therapists get together to talk, sing, eat, and share experiences and valuable resources. The event offers support to leaders with any level of experience, no matter whether you've been leading singers for years, or are just about to start and need ideas and a network of people you can turn to for help or advice.
Either way, it's always stimulating and a chance to glean new ideas and come away with fresh material to try with your group.
This is the first time Lead In has been held in the South and we'd love to provide you with some good Southern hospitality - and to have representation of leaders from throughout the country.
Your committee are well underway with planning for Lead In 2020, and more information about themes and workshops will be available as soon as these are finalised. You'll have the opportunity to lead a group of singers - or to watch others doing so - and to take part in discussions and workshops.
- Dunedin and Mosgiel are not the last stop before the Antarctic! We do have heating – and good coffee!
- It’s only 15 minutes from the airport to the venue – we will organise (free) transport to get you there.
- You can live in – or live out if you have friends or family in Dunedin.
- Live in: you don’t need to bring any bedding – it’s all provided, and you’ll have your own room.
- If you have time to check out Dunedin, come a day early – or stay a day longer.
Please download the Registration Form, fill in your details and return either by scanning and emailing, or by post. (See details at the bottom of the form.) Payment details will be provided on receipt of your registration.